WordPress is by far one of the most popular blogging platforms, today, and now it is competing to be one most preferred CMS or Content Management Systems out there. Today, it has empowered more than 30 percent of the world websites and that happens to be a huge number.
WordPress is much more than just a platform for blogging. It is an all-inclusive CMS that provides all the tools for building any site starting from any professionally built website to that of the eCommerce. For the serious bloggers who plan to monetize their blogs, WordPress is the number one choice.
But for some reason, there are still bloggers out there who haven’t switched to WordPress yet. As they may not be aware of the immense perks of WordPress, here an attempt is being made to bring to you the perks of choosing WordPress over the other blogging platforms. Just read on.
- Choose from Plethora of Themes – WordPress is known for the huge number of interesting themes that it provides like no other platform for blogging is able to provide these. Ever since its emergence, there has been an augmentation of quality themes according to the various blogging categories like fashion blogs, health blogs, technical blogs and much more. There are both free and paid themes and you will also get extensive support if you opt for the paid themes.
- Easy Usability – For the newbies, WordPress happens to be one of the most convenient blogging platforms. If you are not tech-savvy and the words like CSS and HTML scare you then WordPress is the one for you. This content management system is intuitive and even the technological novices can use this without any hassle. You can get a customised website up in minutes and can experiment with it. It is that simple.
- Great Supply of Plugins – Plugins are one of the biggest reasons that make WordPress the best blogging platform. People are driven to WordPress for business website and blog creations. More and more useful plugins are offered to keep up with the current trend of the online world. You can take the blog to the next level because of that. The best part is that you can get most of these for free. No doubt, WordPress is spelling wonders for the bloggers.
- WordPress is Seo-friendly – With WordPress, search engine optimisation or SEO is quite easy with both the search engines and actual people. People will not find your website or blog without proper SEO. WordPress is more SEO-friendly by default than the other blogging platforms. You can easily use different plugins that can optimise your site and this process also does not take long. Naturally, you will be able to attract more traffic to your website or blog with WordPress.
- Outstanding Support – The incredible amount of support that you can get from the community is what sets the WordPress platform apart. No matter what questions you have all you have to do is put it in search engines and a host of tech-savvy WordPress users can assist you with troubleshooting within a limited amount of time. So you do not have to dial the support numbers and wait for fifteen minutes to get the answers.
The above are some of the reasons why WordPress is still considered to be the best blogging platform. If you do not have the time of your own to do even this, you can hire the experienced and competent WordPress development services in India who will be able to create the right blogging platform with WordPress for you and also help you to monetise it and make the best use of your blog.