Based on the modern trends and advancement of technologies we can easily say that the present age is a digital age. Today we have social media and other sources bringing an amount of data that is very complex to handle. The companies have so much data received every that handling it becomes a very significant but tough process. Big data received from multiple sources facilitates to provide useful information for making business predictions. To handle this Big data Hadoop is used for processing and generating useful outcomes. To get in-depth knowledge you can join a big data Hadoop training course under the guidance of the industry experts.
First of all, let’s understand what is Big Data and How Hadoop is used in it.
Big data: Big data refers to the colossal amount of data received from various sources. This data can be in an unstructured, semi-structured and structured format. This large amount of data is processed to extract information that can help to make business predictions and strategies to have an advantage over the competitors. Traditionally it was challenging to process all the data but with the advancement, in the technologies, we have Hadoop Today to process and provide information.
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop is an open-source framework and used for the management of big data. This framework facilitates the processing of large datasets with a distributing system. It has become a standard to store process and manage Big Data. Today all the major companies like Twitter, Amazon, LinkedIn, eBay are using Hadoop to process the huge amounts of data to step ahead from the competitors in the market. Every company is looking for trained Hadoop professionals; you can become one by joining Hadoop training.
Here are the top reasons why should learn Hadoop
- Better Career Opportunities: With the presence of social media, every corporation is in need of professionals to handle the big data. There is no denying fact that the experienced professionals are in demand to keep up to date with the latest trends and practices. The career opportunities for Hadoop professionals are in various industries. He can work in the following profiles.
- Hadoop architect
- Hadoop developer
- Hadoop administrator
- Increase use of Hadoop: Being an open-source framework, Hadoop technology is used by various small enterprises also to draw the business analytics that leverage to perform better in the market with sound decisions and strategies. The larger organizations that deal with Big data such as Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Amazon are also using Hadoop to manage data. This creates an opportunity to join these corporations for a successful and high-paying career.
- Bright Future: The trend for Big Data is not going to decrease and as Hadoop is economical because of being open source, most organizations are using instead of the licensed tools. Hadoop facilitates the processing and storage of Big data at an economical cost. With the implication of cloud computing, it is stepping up and bringing more opportunities for expert and trained professionals.
- Enhanced demand: The enhanced big data needs and Hadoop to manage the big data, there is an increasing demand for Hadoop professionals in the industry. According to the studies conducted in the market, the job listings have shown increment in the demand for professionals to justify the demand.
- Increased salaries: with the increased demand, the professionals are getting paid higher salaries in the industry as compared to the other. Companies give preference to the candidates with training in certification in Hadoop. Today it is easy to for candidates to get online training in Hadoop and start a career in this trending technology. The organization is ready to pay the candidates with Hadoop skills.
The increasing advancement in the big data is creating room for Hadoop professionals increasing the demand for candidates with experience in the Hadoop as well as the high-paying packages. Candidates must get Hadoop training to become professionals and take steps towards interesting and successful career opportunities.