Out of all the online games that are popular in India and across the world, fantasy cricket game is the most popular ones. There is a large number of cricket fans all over the world, and they are making their favourite game rewarding by playing cricket games online.
It is not just a game of intuitions or luck, but you need to know some tips of the game as well. Here are some tips that will help you in improving your fantasy cricket game and will help you in winning more money: –
- Excelling in fantasy cricket largely depends on observing the current form of players. Try to pick those players in your fantasy team who are in a great form as they have higher chances of giving their best in the game.
- Choosing the players largely depends on the form of the game. For a test cricket match, you should prefer picking up the classic players who know how to put their skills and experience to use. However, for a T20 game, prefer picking more of the all-rounders as they will help you in earning points both through bat and ball.
- Choose the best players as the captain and vice-captain of your fantasy team. Since their points are more in fantasy cricket, you will win more money if they perform well in the game.
- Do not rely completely on one team. Try to ensure that your fantasy team is a combination of the best players from both the teams. This will keep you in a beneficial position no matter which country is playing well in the game.
- Avoid blindly going for your favorites. Take a wise decision after analyzing the situation properly and choose the better player instead of your favourite player. Since you are playing fantasy cricket for earning money and winning prizes, a wise choice will surely help you.
- Read the rules on the website properly. Though the basic rules are the same for almost every website, it will be better if you read all the rules properly before picking your team so that you do not lose any points because of invalid selection.
- Trusting your own instincts is important. Even if you are a beginner in the game, try to analyze what experts are doing but make the final decision that goes with your instincts. This will help you in the long run as you will start understanding the game in a better manner and improve your decision-making abilities.
- Study the teams well. Know the strengths and weaknesses of both the teams and players so that you are able to predict their performances and the outcomes in a more accurate manner. This cannot be done well in a single day. You need the time of at least a week so that the things settle in your mind well.
- Do not forget to check the pitch conditions. If you cannot find any pitch report online, wait for the pre-show that is telecasted just before the match begins. The experts will be telling the pitch report and will also tell which type of players are likely to benefit on that pitch. Try to modify your fantasy team as per their analysis.
- Before you go for big matches, try to play some small matches so that you have a good idea about the game and the way these fantasy cricket websites function. This will be like a warm-up for you before you play the real game.
- Since the performance of the pitch and the turning of the ball depends on the weather as well, you should not forget considering it while choosing your fantasy team.
Alicia Nelson is a professional blogger with over 6 years of writing and media experience. She is a full-time contributor to the Ev-Club.org Blog and her insightful writing has been enjoyed by thousands.