Human Immunodeficiency Virus or commonly called HIV is a virus that affects the immune system by destroying the cells and its functionality. HIV is a progressive disease that debilitates the immune system and eventually results in the diagnosis of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). Though no medicine can cure HIV completely, one of the popular medicine to treat the symptoms is Atripla 600 mg. One pill of Atripla is a combination of three medicines- Efavirenz, Emtricitabine, and Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate.
Causes of HIV:
HIV spreads inside the body in such a way that the virus splits the inherent cryptogram of the cells, which are utilized by the immune system, especially the ‘CD4’ cells. Further, it uses the natural inherent matter to replicate. The body is able to create more of the ‘CD4’ cells, but HIV brings down the number of the ‘CD4’ cells to a shallow level, which stops proper functioning of the immune system.
- HIV spreads in the body due to transmission of fluids like semen or blood. So, this virus can be transmitted through sexual intercourse too.
- The risk of the transmission of HIV is also in case of sharing of needles while injecting illegal drugs.
- HIV can transmit from a mother to the baby.
- Blood transfusions also transmit HIV.
Symptoms of HIV:
The infection starts with ‘primary HIV infection,’ which is also known as the first stage of this virus. The persons infected with HIV, develop the symptoms, generally within 15 to 45 days of the infection.
The initial symptoms include:
→Vomiting and nausea.
→Rash without itchy feel.
→Swelling in glands.
Medicines like- Comprar Atripla, Atripla 200 mg, Precio Atripla, Atripla 300 mg, are commonly used to treat HIV early symptoms. For severe symptoms, doctors recommend Atripla 600 mg.
This virus grows internally and even damages the immune system. If the virus is not treated well in time, it can bring down the number of the ‘CD4 cells’ in the body, which may lead to dysfunctioning of the immune system. The damage caused to the immune system is not instant but happens over an extended period, which results in severe infection.
The symptoms of a severe infection are:
- Night Sweats.
- A dry cough.
- Inexplicable weight loss.
- High fever which would be enduringly long.
- Vision would start getting blur.
- The mouth or the tongue would develop white spots.
- Shortness of breath
- Constant diarrhea or even glands tend to swell up, and this condition would continue for three or more months.
Treatment of HIV:
The first step to curing is to refer to an HIV clinic and get counseling. Then blood tests should be done regularly, as these tests will help keep a check on the viral load and the CD4 cell count. No vaccination can cure HIV completely, but medicine like- Atripla 600 mg, is a highly prescribed to treat the HIV symptoms and make people with HIV live healthy for long. Atripla is readily available online at reputed and legal pharmacies like Farmasmart.com.